- A class that is frequently frustrating wasn’t. And I was able to participate a fair bit (even if I did feel the flush more than once).
- Having started the day knowing that something was going to have to give next week, I realized in the above class that one of the major readings for next week I already read, carefully, earlier in the semester for another class. Sweet.
- Reading that needed to get done did.
- Work on my lecture began and it feels entirely doable to get it done tomorrow and still be able to take Sabbath on Sunday.
- Monthly gathering with my fellowship cohort was decent, thought-provoking, and there was good pizza there.
- The encouragement from all of you was a real shot in the arm.
Someday I’ll blog something meaningful, but for now, just… today was better and I’ve relearned the lesson that when the body says sleep- just do it. (As much as one can when one is peeing every hour day and night.)