Today was cooking day.
Once again, Kev did most of the cooking. I helped as baby allowed.
But on the menu for the next two weeks-
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie- from Gluten Free Mommy (my latest blog discovery- and my apologies, I’m too tired to search for the recipes to link to, but go to her site and dig around- WORTH IT!)
- Enchilada Bake- a casserole, also from GFM
- Steak Salad- steak marinated in a marinade from GFM
- Wild Quinoa Salad- found that one on Recipe Zaar
- Avocado Stuffed Chicken Breasts- found on Recipe Zaar
- Pantry Beef Casserole- GFM
- Lemon Lime Hummus- that we’ll use in wraps with something else…- from Recipe Zaar
- Bean Salad
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
And we’ll be eating lots of this more than once. We didn’t get it all made today, but we’re well on our way. The casseroles and the soup are made, the pot pie is on its way (that’s for tomorrow, the crust will get added-wheat free! and then we’ll bake it). Other things will get made day of or parts of them will be prepared in the next few days.
We’ll start recycling recipes soon. It’s been a good several months of eating in our household.
We are so tired tonight, though.