- Generous Professor- I’ve claimed him before, I’ll claim him again. Today, not only did he listen to the personal drama of the last week before we got down to business, not only did he delight in my daughter, not only did he record our conversation so I wouldn’t have to worry about notetaking and caring for said daughter, not only did he teach me so much, BUT he also looked up the call number for the book I need for our get-together next week to simplify the library stop to follow. Love him. (So he’s not a thing, his generosity is, right?)
- Caroline’s Glee in the Bjorn- People are often taken aback at HOW happy our girl is when she is riding on my front. I can’t see her, so I take their word for it. This afternoon she rode around on daddy at the grocery store and- WOW! It is breathtaking her full body glee. Love it!
- Bringing Joy to Perfect Strangers- I don’t, not often anyhow. But Caroline does all the time. And I love witnessing it.
- The Lullaby C.D. that We Play in the Car- It is a c.d. of international lullabyes. No words, just instrumental. When Caroline is worked up I put it on… and today… it worked like magic- from SCREAMING to mellow. She sucked on my finger for a bit, but I took it out before she fell asleep and she was totally chill. Thanks, Diane! LOVE IT!
- Grocery Shopping WITH Kev- He entertained Caroline while I navigated tiny international market and the farmer’s market. He made the Aldi’s run while I nursed Caroline. He carried Caroline around and helped me be MUCH more efficient than I am on my own. It went so much faster! Love it!
- Groceries for WAY UNDER BUDGET- Woohoo! Love it!