It’s still Sunday in the central time zone…
- Things Turning Out to Be “Not a Big Deal”- Ever delayed an appointment with a mechanic because you just didn’t want to know and deal? (Or, I suppose, with a doctor, or… someone else into diagnosing problems…) Well, Kev’s been adding air to a tire for months and our engine light came on WEEKS ago… and we both were being avoidant. I resolved to deal with it first thing this month, just face it, and hope it fit the budget. It has taken two weeks to resolve because of some technology issues on the part of our mechanic, but last week he repaired the small hole in our tire, and this week he found out that the engine light thing was TOTALLY NO BIG DEAL. And the total for his services?? Drumroll please… Ten Dollars!!! Woohoo! Love it!
- When the Mortgage Company Sends a Check- Surplus in the escro?! Sweet! Love it!
- Size 10 Suit Last Week- So I think it is generously sized, but… hey, felt good! And I’m just 10 pounds from goal now! Love it!
- The Smell of Freshly Baked Bread- Kev made a gluten free loaf for me yesterday and a gluten filled loaf for him today. I’m smelling his and wanting it, but… mine smelled good yesterday!
- Family Napping- Caroline took awhile to settle, but ultimately did. And all three of us got a sabbath nap… ah…
- A Full Fridge and Freezer- Two more weeks of meals either cooked or ready to be cooked. So gratifying…
- Plans to Travel- This summer will have us home more than we’ve been in years, and that’s o.k., but we booked a flight to Florida tonight to see Kev’s grandma- she’s eager to meet her newest great-grandchild and we’re eager to introduce them. I’m looking forward to this little getaway between preaching gigs in July.
- First Beans With Dinner– Yum! Hard to believe they came out of our very own garden! Love it!