- Getting Back to the Garden- After I fell with Caroline two weeks ago, I took a break from the near daily weeding. My elbows and knees were so sore I thought I should stick to walking for exercise for awhile. The last few days have been either too rainy or too hot for walking, and our garden was beginning to look like a jungle for all the weeds- two weeks?! just two weeks?! So I headed out for daily exercise in the garden tonight. I worked for 40 or so minutes and my goodness… the sweat. I made a lot of progress, but there is SO MUCH more to be done. It was hard to stop, but the sweat and the back said it was time. I have more energy though, after that, than I had all day. I LOVE IT!
- Lots of Sweet Baby Girls– Small, green tomatoes on our “sweet baby girl” plant purchased from Sunday School kids in Kentucky. This is a cherry tomato (or grape tomato) plant. And it is producing big time. They’re all still green, but the plant is huge and there are LOTS of them. And they are far more visible now that the tall grass all around them is out. Love it!
- “Hello, young lady!”– Thus our next-door neighbor, Bobby, greets me most of the time. I don’t mind this, but I don’t love it either. However, when his precious granddaughter greeted me in that way (she’s probably 3 years old!), that I did love!
- Still No Major Headaches- I’ve lost track of how long it has been since going off wheat and oatmeal- six weeks? eight? not sure… but… long enough that it is feeling pretty damn amazing to have had so few and such minor headaches for so long. LOVE IT!
- Watching Our Daughter Develop– She’s sitting beautifully, unsupported now. She still topples on occasion, but she also balances well without hands, and sometimes catches herself before toppling. She loves sitting- Kev found her bedtime routine went smoother letting her sit through her massage and getting dressed. I LOVE to watch her grow.