- Writing my Weekly Reflection in One Sitting- Ah, the combination of a nap for baby and a helpful daddy at home… two hours and I wrote my reflection for tomorrow’s discussion in one sitting. Love it!
- The Mail Today- A WONDERFUL box full of goodies from cousin Jenny, a fabulous filled envelope from Pa, a gift for Caroline from Mamie, and best. hospital. bill. ever. We owe NOTHING from that E.R. visit three weeks ago. Kev says we should pin that one on the fridge! Woohoo! Love it all!
- Over an Hour of Exercise a Day Four Days in a Row- And the goal was a half hour a day! Love this!
- Major Progress on the Weeding Thanks to Three Surprise Helpers- I dug out about a quarter of the garden yesterday. I intended to do another quarter tonight, but after I had been working for about a half hour or so three little bodies appeared from next door eager to help… and we got LOTS more accomplished. The spinach and lettuce which are WAY past their prime are ripped out, the rows nearly ready for replanting. And we filled and dumped several buckets full of weeds and rocks. The garden looks SO much better. Even the kids could see that. I hope we have enough produce to be able to share. The tomato plants are appearing quite productive. The broccoli looks raggedy… we’ll see. The corn looks good, but I’m not sure how many ears we’ll get. Maybe we can have the next door neighbors over for dinner when the corn is ready. Anyhow, LOVE this progress and LOVE the help.
- Leftovers- When you’re making great food in the first place, enjoying it a few days later, or the next day, or several days in a row- LOVE IT!